ORGANISATION/COMPANYFundació Hospital Universitari Vall d'Hebron- Institut de recerca
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE12/04/2021 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONSpain › Barcelona
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
VHIR is a public sector institution that promotes and develops the biomedical research, innovation and teaching at Vall d'Hebron University Hospital (HUVH), the hospital of Barcelona and the largest of the Catalan Institute of Health (ICS).
This position will be directly working with the Statistics & Bioinformatics Unit from VHIR and, at the same time, collaborating with the Department of Information Systems and Decision Support in the Vall d’Hebron University Hospital (HUVH)
The HUVH is the largest hospital complex in Catalonia (Spain) and one of the most important in Spain, offering complex healthcare through its public, teaching and community hospital. The Department of Information Systems and Decision Support has an innovative orientation in the approach and strategies to data collection and processing, including patient-reported outcomes. It has been pioneer in the country in developing the Value-Based Health Care model, employing systematic and participative methodologies.
We are looking for a Clinical Data Project Manager to manage of all phases of the data collection process of the single clinical data platform for research projects: Needs definition, Planning, Extraction, Monitoring and control.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Project identification: dialogue with researchers, detection of similar projects, etc.
- Liaise with technical committee, data architect and data analysts.
- Monitor the documentation required for approval by the responsible committees.
- Interpret medical requests and transfer them to the technical field.
- Define and extract the data in the form required by the CEIC (pseudonymized, anonymized, aggregated, etc.)
- Manage the risks of data interpretations.
- Identification and communication of unavailable variables.
- Compliance with the dates/deadlines defined in the planning.
- Provide the Data Architect with the data interpretation needs to build the operating base.
- Project planning and monitoring.
- Full-time position (40h/week).
- Starting date: immediate.
- Contract: temporary (1 year, with the possibility of continuity depending on the project.)
- Gross annual salary: €30 000 - €35 000 (depending on the candidate’s experience/skills)
- Flexible working hours.
- 23 days of holidays + 9 personal days.
- Flexible Remuneration Program (including dining checks, health insurance, transportation and more)
How to apply:
Applicants should submit a full Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter with the reference “Clinical Data PM” to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: ExcellentSPANISH: Excellent
Education and qualifications:
- Higher university degree in health sciences with complementary training in the field of data science (Statistics, Data Engineering, Business Intelligence)
- Fluency in Spanish, Catalan and English (business level)
Experience and knowledge:
- Knowledge of data management in the healthcare field.
- Solid knowledge of data processing tools (Excel / Access / PowerBI, Pentaho, Tableau, R / STATA, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of research projects.
- Project methodologies: PMP, Agile, ITIL, etc.
- Ability to communicate with healthcare staff and the rest of the team.
- Valuable knowledge in BI
- Knowledge of functional analysis, sql, pl / sql, non-relational database,
Open, Transparent, Merit based Recruitment procedures of Researchers (OTM-R)
Know more about it at Fundació Hospital Universitari Vall d'Hebron- Institut de recerca
Know more about OTM-R
EURAXESS offer ID: 625479
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.